Success in life and the achievement of a person’s full potential is greatly determined by one’s childhood experiences and teachings. A person’s intelligence level, IQ, is static and has been scientifically proven to contribute only 20% of a person’s success. Emotional intelligence, dynamic and thus can be influenced, contributes the remaining 80% of a person’s success. It is therefore critical for an individual to understand, appreciate and live in harmony with himself or herself and the society in general in order to realize their maximum potentials. It is when we are young that we can be molded behaviorally and lay a foundation of our adult personality.
For those who want to give their growing toddler the very best with a well designed home-learning program to give them a head-start, Hooked on Phonics is the right choice. This is a colorful, fun and easy way that makes use of phonics programs to introduce your child to the world of education, in a way that is not boring on repetitive, but rather engaging and visually interesting. The program comes complete with workbooks for every stage, and while some pages will concentrate on visual learning aids, others will also introduce a child to alphabets and words that are appropriate for their learning age. To keep it versatile, each storybook has been done by different illustrators and authors to add more variety, and the quality of art, form and content is very high quality.
The good news, however, is that while there is so much variety to keep a child intrigued, the format for the workbooks stays the same throughout the program. This allows your little one to get used to the streamlined process that has been designed to ensure that learning becomes fun for every child. The focus is on nurturing and encouraging the thirst for knowledge, rather than depending on an old-fashioned way to cram and learn things that might seem to be a little too-much’ for the child to digest and process in one sitting. Instead, what the Hooked on Phonics workbooks have achieved to perfection is a sense of balance; each lesson […]
Homeschooling simply refers to the process of providing education to a student, at the comfort of his or her home. Over the recent past, many people are embracing the act of homeschooling because of reasons such as; convenience, more so it provides the best possible environment for learning. As a result, one will concentrate on the studies much more, by avoiding distractors in their daily lives. Additionally, the aim of providinghomeschooling is that, each student truly deserves a college- preparation education. Moreover, this is whether they decide to enroll to the higher institution such as, colleges or not. I strongly believe every student deserves to learn, and not just learning but they require best studies, which homeschooling guarantees you that.